Department of means for stage and performance is a unique collection of costumes, furniture, and props, which includes both original items from the 18-20 centuries, and those created according to sketches of the leading Mosfilm artists, related to different countries and times, including in the style of fairy tale and science fiction.
Today the department has 287 733 items of men's, women's and military clothes, hats and shoes, as well as 87 129 items of various props! The photo shows not everything we have in our warehouses; we invite you for a visit so you could see it before you use it.
You can clarify the availability of the items by calling us or by writing to a single e-mail of the department firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Man's costume: +7(499) 143-92-15
- Women's costum: +7(499) 143-94-36
- Military costume, shoes: +7(499) 143-95-39
- Furniture: +7(499) 143-92-88
- Props, electrical props, lighting, paintings, icons, sculptures: +7(499) 143-97-71
- Animal-powered transport (carriages, carts, sleigh), large street props, military props: +7(499) 143-94-07